Nature of Agiva Roses Natural Rose Water 250 ml
Nature of Agiva Roses Natural Rose Water contains pure rose oil and nutritious juices from fresh Rosa Damascena petals. Pure & Natural Bulgarian Rose-Water Elixir has a large range of therapeutic benefits because it contains numerous water-soluble active ingredients that are NOT present in rose oil alone.
– for cleansing, toning and moisturizing face, body and hair
– perfect for aromatherapy treatments
– rose water has a very distinctive flavour and is used in culinary
– rose water simultaneously controls and balances sebum production, so it is all-purpose cleaner, suitable for dry and oily skin
– hydrates and maintains the pH balance of dry and sensitive skin, fights acne thanks to its antibacterial properties
– calms redness & irritation, shrinks enlarged pores
– effectively soothes tired eyes, reducing puffiness & other signs of fatigue
The elixir contains NO additives & No chemicals. The unique healing and beautifying benefits of rose water and the natural rose oil it contains has been known since ancient times. Rose-Water Elixir containing natural rose oil is a pure product with no added ingredients or alcohols offering a simple, natural solution for radiant, beautiful skin. The Elixir refreshes, tones and hydrates the skin, helping to ensure skin’s water balance is correctly maintained.
Rose-Water Elixir has natural anti-ageing properties. It helps to stimulate skin regeneration, improves elasticity, smoothes and brightens the skin, making it radiant and glowing . Used on a regularly daily basis, the Elixir shrinks enlarged pores and its anti-inflammatory properties help to calm redness & inflammation. It is an excellent choice for soothing tired eyes and reducing puffiness and other signs of fatigue.
For centuries, the Damascus rose (Rosa damascena) has been considered a symbol of beauty and love. The fragrance of the rose has been captured and preserved in the form of rose water by a method that can be traced back to ancient times.
The Bulgarian Rosa Damascena Rose is recognized as one of the finest roses in the world with the most health and beauty applications. While there are over 7,000 varieties of roses worldwide, only few are known as oil-bearing roses that can be used for the production of high quality Rose Water. The Bulgarian Rosa Damascena Rose has been cultivated and well-known as the best oil-bearing rose worldwide for more than 330 years.
Produced in Bulgaria