Balea Foot Callus Remover Socks (Balea Fuß Hornhaut Entferner Socken)
Do you suffer from dry, stressed feet? Then treat them to a little break in the callus remover socks from Balea. Cracks are visibly reduced and calluses are reliably removed. After only a few days, the dead skin loosens and a velvety feeling becomes noticeable. The ideal addition to your next pedicure!
– 1 pair of one-size callus remover socks
– effectively removes calluses
– noticeably softens cracks
– contains mint oil and green tea extract
– with Nana Mint tea scent
1. Remove nail polish, fake nails, UV and gel polishes, remove foot jewelry, wash and dry your feet thoroughly.
2. Cut the socks package with scissors at the marked line.
3. Put on the socks and fix them with the adhesive tape to prevent the gel from leaking out. Wash hands thoroughly. Leave the mask on for 30-60 minutes, depending on the degree of cornification; do not exceed the application time. While the foot mask is working, relax sitting or lying down with your legs slightly up. ATTENTION: Danger of slipping while walking! For safety, we recommend putting on non-slip socks.
4. Remove the socks and wash your feet thoroughly with a mild soap. Then take care of your feet with a rich foot care cream. After 2-7 days, the peeling process, which lasts up to 14 days, begins, during which the excess callus is detached and the callus-free skin appears. Cream your feet daily.
Do not use more often than once a month!
The socks are not reusable!
Keep out of reach of children!
For external use only!
Do not come into contact with eyes or mucous membranes!
Sections of the foot not affected by the cornea can react sensitively.
In case of skin irritation, discontinue use and contact a doctor!
Do not bring the product into contact with sensitive materials / textiles!
Do not try to forcibly remove the dead skin! The detachment process can take up to 14 days. Please note that it may not be possible to wear open shoes during the detachment process!
The degree of peeling of the cornea is individual. This can range from light flakes of skin to larger flaps of skin. This is a normal process with a fruit acid peel.
Avoid direct UV radiation in the area of the treated skin or use light protection agents (SP> 15) for up to one week after the peeling process has been completed!
Consult a doctor before use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
DO NOT use product:
for children under 12 years of age.
for sensitive, sore, injured or irritated skin.
for tattoos in the foot area.
if you have diabetes.
if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
if you suffer from athlete’s foot, nail fungus or warts.
if you react to fruit acid peels.
Ingredients: ALCOHOL DENAT., AQUA, GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, PARFUM, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL, CITRAL, GERANIOL, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE
1 pair of socks