Who are We?
Ultra Progress LTD (trading as Get Some Beauty) is a company registered in Bulgaria, under registration number 203486869 and our registered address is Oborishte 13A, Varna, 9000, Bulgaria. Our website address is: https://getsomebeauty.com.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or information that you otherwise provide to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website (including your email address, name, address and/or telephone number) or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- if you do not want us to use your data in this way please update your marketing preferences by contacting us at Contact Form or email us at email@example.com;
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Will We Share Your Information With Third Parties?
Transaction data, including personal data, can be transferred to PAYMILL GmbH, Paypal, Bulgarian Posts and Superhosting LTD, in order to process payments and shipments.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We and our partners (PAYMILL GmbH, Paypal, Bulgarian Posts and Superhosting LTD) maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures are provided by our hosting service provider Superhosting LTD include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to data centres, and information access authorisation controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the personal data we maintain about you is accurate and current. We are not responsible for protecting any personal data that we share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorised.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How to contact us
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you, please contact us at Contact Form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that Your Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting us at Contact Form or email us at email@example.com.
You have the right to ask us not to use Your Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at Contact Form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com.